Find a session to stimulate your learning and professional development
08:00 am AEST. (UTC +10)
Discover meaning and Purpose
Zach Mercurio. The Power and Practice of Purposeful Leadership in Turbulent Times
09.30-11.00 am AEST. (UTC +10)
Assess your innovation readiness
Frederic Etiemble & Pete Cohen. Innovation Ecosystem
Kazuyoshi Hisano has been running a series of talks and workshops with us. The next session follows on from previous Gold Vision Method workshops and will be held on 4 August 2020.
Listen to Hisano introduce his upcoming workshop, find more info and register here.
Our inaugural "mini-LAST"
SAVE THE DATE
21 August - online mini-LAST Conference
Featuring Jeff Patton (pictured right)
We are also adding a number of short LAST Conference style sessions iinto this 3-4 hour program.
In the Pipeline
There are more talks and workshops being scheduled in now for August and September.
See what we have listed in the pipeline below.
- Norman Bodek, Ahmed Avais, and Christophe Magni. Socially Responsible Leadership (Longer Workshop)
- Niall Mcshane. Agile Coaching
- Steve Mitchell. Lean in your Context
- Scott Ford. Legacy Code Rocks
- Kelsey van Haaster. Build security into your agile project from the ground up
- Liam Brobst, Adrian Fittolani, Alexandra Stokes
- Remote Agile Framework
- Agile IQ capability model
Calendar of events
LAST Anywhere videos
For a limited time, you can still view the video recordings of the 30 talks that have been part of the LAST Conference Anywhere program.
These videos will soon be moved to the Clubhouse archive for Members to access.
For a limited time, you can view our previous Clubhouse talks.
These videos will then be moved to the Clubhouse archive for Members to access.