Why become a Full Member of the Clubhouse?
Feb 03, 2021
If you're a free member of the LAST Clubhouse, you will get access to the most recent recordings of sessions that we've had in the Clubhouse. At the time of writing, these include:
- "Measuring Enterprise Agility",
- "Design Thinking for Leaders"
- "Tech Career Conversations that don't suck"
- A chat with the Founder of Mindful in May
- "Delivering Value to Our Customers"
- Software Remodelling - Resisting the Rewrite Temptation
There's also a rotating selection of Bonus Content. Currently, "Lean Change Hacks for Wellbeing", "The Gold Vision Method" and "Returning to Business as usual post COVID"
Log in and take a look.
Become a FULL MEMBER
For a limited time, you can get 15% Discount on Full Membership of Season 2 of the Clubhouse, which runs until the end of April.
Just use this 15% discount code when joining:
Full Members access:
- included registration to mini-events (normally $44)
- included registration to longer-form workshops (usually 90 minutes, $44)
- Priority access and discounts to future in-person events
- All of the available recordings (not just the most recent ones) from LAST Anywhere and LAST Clubhouse sessions. There's more than 40 in the Full Member Archive, including:
- The recording from mini-LAST #1 with renowned Product Management expert Jeff Patton
- Lynne Cazaly
- Kazuyoshi Hisano
- Norman Bodek
- Dr Elise Bialylew
- Zach Mercurio and more.
- Bonus content including sessions from previous LAST, 1st and Spark the Change Conferences. Including
- Professor Henry Mintzberg
- Dr Peter Senge
- Norman Bodek
- John Cutler
- …with more on the way
- 90-minute workshop session from Zach Mercurio
- the recordings from a recent mini-Spark the Change
- Access to the online Community message board.
Here is a list of what is in the FULL MEMBER ARCHIVE and a preview of some fo the sessions
Not to mention continuing the sharing of knowledge and sense of community that is part of the LAST/1st/Spark the Change experience.
You can join the Clubhouse now…
Stay connected with news and updates!
Receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.