Register to access:
- The live talk (you will be emailed the details about how to join)
- Your username and password will allow you to review any slides and downloads associated with the session
- Guests can review the recording of the video for a limited amount of time
- LAST Club Members can access the video in the Clubhouse archive.
Introducing the PIPOW Framework
Developed by Ani, PIPOW is a framework for communicating project issues to clients and stakeholders.
PIPOW is an onomatopoeic, action-packed acronym designed to help you be the superhero (problem solver) who defeats the villain (the issue)!
The PIPOW framework can also help when:
- writing emails to communicate an issue
- detailing current project problems in a status report
- documenting risk and issues in your RAID log
- structuring the order of how you will speak about a problem in a meeting, especially a status/WIP or steering committee meeting
- breaking down a complex issue and brainstorming what you need to communicate
- collaboratively workshopping a complex issue with your project team and/or stakeholders and agree a plan to move forward.
Read more about Ani's PIPOW Framework here.
Ani Møllek is the Executive Director of Delivery at Merkle Australia (rebranded from Isobar Aust).
Since building her first website in the 90's, Ani has over 20 years’ experience delivering digital projects, from large corporate platforms to business transformation to mobile apps to marketing campaigns. Ani's specialty is the intersection of design, technology, agile and lean ways of working, and organisational culture.
See what else is on at the LAST Club.