Register to access:
- An interactive discussion with Zach about key learnings from his original talk on 11 Aug 2020
- Zach's talk The Power and Practice of Purposeful Leadership in Turbulent Times. Due to time restrictions you will need to watch this in your own time, prior to this session. Details will be provided upon registration
- Your username and password will allow you to review any slides and downloads associated with the session
- Guests can review the recording of the video for a limited amount of time
- LAST Club Members can access the video in the Clubhouse archive
Zach helps leaders enable the daily experience of purpose, meaningfulness, and mattering. He is a researcher and Honorary Fellow of Psychology in the Center for Meaning and Purpose at Colorado State University and author of "The Invisible Leader: Transform Your Life, Work, and Organization with the Power of Authentic Purpose."
Zach also advises leaders in companies, non-profits, and schools around the world on the practices of positive and purposeful leadership, mattering, and meaningful work. Some of his clients have included Hewlett-Packard, The National Park Service, the Ghirardelli Chocolate Company, Crocs, and The Alzheimer's Association. His work is featured internationally in outlets such as Forbes, Psychology Today, The Huffington Post, and Thrive Global.
Zach lives in Fort Collins, CO with his wife, two sons, and two adopted dogs. You can also find Zac on Twitter.